hexagon screws

Sponsored Links
Once again kevtheplumber says something productive and PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN does not.

Sponsored Links
never mind ped we still love you? :LOL:

Kev why the gurly swot routine very unlike you :LOL:

Sorry matey but joseph seems to really like you even though he did get you name right.

Or its probably has more to do with the close friendship I have been making with a couple of cans of stella Hic

You lot might have nothing better to do but i've got a boiler to fix. either with you or without you.

Why cant you just settle for how things work, you get someone in to fix your boiler and rip you off, then you go to work and you or the company via you rip someone else off, you get your boiler fixed, your customer at your place of work gets ripped off with there car or house or whatever insurance or bank loan or price of petrol/diesel or phone bill or CD/DVD or whatever your job entails and then everyone is happy and you have a working boiler hurrah hurrah, well done britain, out of curiosity which area of rip off britain do you actually participate in :?:

Somewhere amongst all the slagging off I spotted something relevant. Somebody said 3mm is 7/64th. It isn't. 7/64th is actually 2.8mm. If you think you have metric screws then please, please please GET THE RIGHT KEY. They aren't expensive. In my experience, a correctly fitting allen key does not round out screw heads; undersized ones do so all too easily.

Thanks Felix i was told 2.5 then 3mm nobody mentioned 2.8mm..interesting, i'll look into it, thanks for replying i did not realise there was a page 2.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back