Hey, Anti-vaxxers. Be careful!

I fail to understand why people don't realise if things just go back to how they were everybody will catch it. Just a matter of time. People seem to think it will die away some how or the other. Suppose it might. You need to ask yourself how it got here in the first place. It isn't going to go away and there will be more mutations.
It will be just like the flu, people will catch it, some will die, just as they always have.

Sponsored Links
Provisions will have to be made for the handful that can't have the vaccine but if people die because of choosing not to have it, that's their problem. Don't come crying.
I think I can confidently predict that those who die of Covid, vaccinated or not, will not come crying. :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Your repeated claim is clearly intended to suggest that vaccination conveys no benefit, which is of course nonsense.

Where did I say they are of no benefit ? More made up sh!t from the forum bot.
Read what JohnD said.
He didn't claim that you actually used those words. He said that your comments "clearly intended to suggest that vaccination conveys no benefit."

I'm wondering how many 'virus variants' and different versions of the 'vaccine(s)' it will take for people to realise this is simply a massive human medical experiment?

But pro jabbers are it seems a similar cult as the brexit cult...

Believe anything you are told to believe in! (n)

After what happened in the past 15 months you still believe the bbc and co...

The BBC are just quoting official figures:

"Nearly two-thirds of people infected with the Delta variant, and more than half of those who have died with it, have not had a Covid vaccine at all, the latest official data suggests".

Do you think the data is false? What data are you looking at that says different?

The BBC are just quoting official figures:

"Nearly two-thirds of people infected with the Delta variant, and more than half of those who have died with it, have not had a Covid vaccine at all, the latest official data suggests".

Do you think the data is false? What data are you looking at that says different?
The same data you're looking at.
The data saying that corpses are piled up on the streets.
Very reliable data.

I don't think the vaccine is giving any where near the protection I had hoped for, yes it is helping a little, but it is a very very long way from being a guarantee.

42 people have died in the UK of the India variant
Unvaccinated 23 (55%)
Vaccinated 19 (45%) and 12 of those had both jabs.

Suggest you scrutinise the numbers more closely, only a small proportion have not been vaccinated, but those who died unvaccinated represent a much larger proportion of the deaths. It does prove it is well worth having the jabs.

Sponsored Links
Back