Stuff You Can't Make Up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Fascinating article, it’s an insight into the complexities of how the vaccine works.

Sponsored Links
The only thing that Brigade77 has done has demonstrated that he misinterprets news items to suit his own agenda.
Let's look at his misinterpretation in detail:

3x teams of anti-vaxxer scientists
There is absolutely no indication that the scientists were anti-vaxxers.
In fact some were AstraZeneca's own scientists.

working on a problem that doesn't exist
Clearly the problem did exist, and I suspect many antivaxxers have referred to it over and over again. Now we could discuss the extent of this problem, but that has been done to death many times over.
The problem does exist, it affects a rare few people, and scientists now have a better understanding of it.

& for which the vaccine hasn't been withdrawn for the under 40's.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59418123
I don't think the AstraZeneca vaccine has been withdrawn for the under 40s. Yes, they are offered an alternative, under most medical regimes. But in poorer countries, I suspect if the AstraZeneca vaccine is the only one available, it will still be administered, whatever the age of the recipient, and suitable monitoring taking place, as was happening in UK initially.

Cool article.

I was given the AZ jab both times as it was deemed to be the one least likely to cause anaphylaxis, which I have suffered before after an IM jab.

Trouble is, the automated system for booking the booster does not offer AZ.

I have got to talk to my GP, but that is proving difficult. I spoke to the receptionist, but she just parroted 119, completely ignoring what I has said about needing the AZ booster, which is not offered by the system.

Oh well, I shall revert to the age old system of letter writing, which I know gets a response.

I wonder how many psuedo scientific teams of rabid anti-vaxxers they don't have working on all the other problems we're not experiencing with this vaccine???

One still birth or a 1000, seems not to matter much when it extremely rare . . .

on all the other problems we're not experiencing with this vaccine???

Do you complain about the issues with all other vaccines or do you have a special hang up about the covid one?

Just Briggo trolling again.

It's an interesting find, which will no doubt be taken in account when - or if, adenovirus vectors are considered in future. Could be the mRna nanoparticle (eg Pfizer/Mod) method will be more popular.
There have been people trying to use viruses in batteries because it's known they're charged, and the platelet factor has been documented for a good time (this is 20 yrs old) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11685038/ . There's plenty about platelet actions in endothelial cells & blood brain barrier too, eg https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11685038/ .
Platelets "keep" being found to be important in various mechanisms, in both good and bad ways. Cancer, dementia, you name it.
Something which is surprisingly recent - and I had no idea about until covid turned up - is how platelets are generated in the lungs, see https://www.nature.com/articles/nature21706. Megakarocytes are precursors to platelets. When I was at school platelets were only produced in bone marrow.
Platelet factor 4 is part of the cytokine (messaging) system which is horribly complex, but where the much quoted "storm" happens.

"There are no problems with this vaccine."
Correct.
Why do you keep whining about it though?
Well not absolutely correct - there are problems of one sort or another with most vaccines?!

Utterly beyond some people to assess, though.
They display - to use words that Briggo might have driveled out shows how "backward and childlike his thinking is".

I wonder what vaccine they using in China?

Can someone Google it for us pls.

saved over a million lives :LOL:.
Ludicrous claims.
73 people died though in the uk from a chemical that should never have left the laboratory.
That’s a disgusting statistic. I’m sure you’d all be singing a different tune if it was your husband wife son or daughter murdered by this filth.

saved over a million lives :LOL:.
Ludicrous claims.
73 people died though in the uk from a chemical that should never have left the laboratory.
That’s a disgusting statistic. I’m sure you’d all be singing a different tune if it was your husband wife son or daughter murdered by this filth.
So how many would have died if nobody had been vaccinated in the UK

it would be many many thousands easily -that would be a disgusting statistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back