Hey, Anti-vaxxers. Be careful!

Knowing where someone lives is of no relevance what so ever to their skill set.
People need to know where you live to seek mot advice do they?
No, but it’s not a secret. Why should it be - it’s not like I’ve given you my home address but if I make a post about something locally to me, people will know what area that is in. Also, handy in case I wanted to employ a plumber or a builder from this forum. No good asking one in Scotland to fit a boiler in Essex. I wouldn’t, for example, give my location as our holiday home in Spain and then let slip a local article about me in the Havering times giving a link to my Facebook page with my real address and everything which is different from my stated location. I’d feel that if people found that out, they’d wonder why and perhaps not take me seriously.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No, but it’s not a secret. Why should it be - it’s not like I’ve given you my home address but if I make a post about something locally to me, people will know what area that is in. For example, I don’t give my location as our holiday home in Spain and then let slip a local article about me in the Havering times giving a link to my Facebook page with my address and everything which is different from my stated location.

Unlike yourself I wouldn’t read the article and then go on Facebook to seek someone’s personal address as that is rather disturbing and unlike yourself I’m not a stalker.
I have two homes in the uk of which I spend more time in one than the other.
Hence my location.
This is great for the mods to see your stalking in it’s true form.

Yeah, yeah. Go on then, run to the mods again you sissy. Hey, here’s a thought, why don’t YOU put ME on ignore if you have no interest in me? I’ve just put you back on ignore.

Yeah, yeah. Go on then, run to the mods again you sissy.
I don’t need to run to the mods (unlike yourself);when multiple people have called you out for stalking and your making yourself look rather disturbing with your constant obsession with mine and others location.
The mods can read it themselves so I don’t need to run to the mods.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, yeah. Go on then, run to the mods again you sissy. Hey, here’s a thought, why don’t YOU put ME on ignore if you have no interest in me? I’ve just put you back on ignore.
Like you had me on ignore last time but still answered my posts .
I have no interest in you thanks.
The only thing of interest to me is your constant need to know my personal information and the fact you have go onto Facebook aswell to find out personal information about me.

678D69AD-B523-4B87-92EF-A13E73AA0CCB.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back