Carry on Lab Rats...

In what way?
In the way that its made up or deliberate with the intention of killing lots of people or with the intention of creating an atmosphere of fear where we can all be controlled or to allow the dissemination of a vaccine which will contain mind control chips or will sterilise us and its all being orchestrated by a cabal of secret elites known as the Bilderberg Group or New World Order or Illuminati or Lizard People or Thetans or something and proof of all this is provided by the fact that none of it is ever reported in the MSM because they are controlled by Bill Gates and George Soros so it must be true.

Do try to keep up.

Sponsored Links
In the way that its made up or deliberate with the intention of killing lots of people or with the intention of creating an atmosphere of fear where we can all be controlled or to allow the dissemination of a vaccine which will contain mind control chips or will sterilise us and its all being orchestrated by a cabal of secret elites known as the Bilderberg Group or New World Order or Illuminati or Lizard People or Thetans or something and proof of all this is provided by the fact that none of it is ever reported in the MSM because they are controlled by Bill Gates and George Soros so it must be true.
Thank you very much.

That's just the reassurance I was looking for.

Wait; it's not reassurance, is it? Just someone on the internet writing something.
How do we know your true intentions?

You could be anyone - anyone from a music teacher to the chair of the Apostrophe Abolition Society.

You could be part of the problem.

Oh dear, back to square one.

In total contrast to you; here's a very sensible chap:

In total contrast to you; here's a very sensible chap:

Christ that's not what the JVCI said.

Overall, the committee is of the opinion that the benefits from vaccination are marginally greater than the potential known harms (tables 1 to 4) but acknowledges that there is considerable uncertainty regarding the magnitude of the potential harms.

The margin of benefit, based primarily on a health perspective, is considered too small to support advice on a universal programme of vaccination of otherwise healthy 12 to 15-year-old children at this time.
Hes not a sensible chap, he's wrong. That's in the first minute and a half. He's either lazy or deliberately misrepresenting the JVCI. Thanks EFI, now I'm going to finally find out how long it takes to complain to OFCOM.

Sponsored Links
And everybody knows why you wont.
Personal confidentiality...

Care to tell us whether your partner enjoys taking it up the a*se?

Of course not...

One does not divulge what another family member thinks or does despite the goading of internet spivs/stalkers/trolls :)

No, he is, at best, misunderstanding what was actually said or, at worst, downright lying.
This from IT Minion in another thread.

'They' being JCVI.
They don't believe it should be given at all for most 12-15 year olds. The government seems like they want to overrule the experts to allow it if parents demand it.

It seems very similar to what Oliver is saying - or are you (and IT M) querying another part?

It seems very similar to what Oliver is saying - or are you (and IT M) querying another part?

I hate to say it but I've given up on proving or explaining anything I state. Even on this thread I've asked several times why people believe what they do with no answer.

Diynot seems content for people to claim any nonsense they like, which could even be life threatening for some.

Personal confidentiality...
You didn’t mind telling us in 2019 that "my family have decided that england is no longer for us". No personal confidentiality there. Is that still the case with your family then?

I hate to say it but I've given up on proving or explaining anything I state. Even on this thread I've asked several times why people believe what they do with no answer.

Diynot seems content for people to claim any nonsense they like, which could even be life threatening for some.
Ok. Then we all may as well just ignore everything you write.

The forum title is "General Discussion".

Ok. Then we all may as well just ignore everything you write.

For not answering or explaining my statements?

I asked you something on this very thread...

upload_2021-9-5_13-48-5.png

and you didn't respond. Does that mean we should ignore everything you write?

This from IT Minion in another thread.

'They' being JCVI.

The fox pundit said the JVCI 'ruled' (note this is a good use of the quotation marks, both as I'm quoting them and because it's not what the JVCI does) that the risk outweighed the benefits (corrected :rolleyes: at me).

Firstly the JVCI doesn't rule on anything, secondly they said the benefits did outweigh the risks. But not by much for healthy 12-15 year olds. Given that it's only a slight benefit it wasn't something they advised doing as we as a nation want a significant improvement before we vaccinate.

The pundit was misrepresenting the JVCIs role to advise and misquoting them at the same time.

I'm disappointed that I have to spell this out.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's now back at work, and she bitterly regrets not having the vaccine. She said she felt so bad from covid she thought she was going to die, and the 6 weeks in the mental health unit were the most unpleasant weeks of her life. Not just from her own depression, but from seeing the state of others in the unit

my niece, who works in an NHS hospital spent most of her tim in January doing CT scans on Covid patients.

She said working in Covid acute wards is truly shocking….it’s literally full of people who are struggling to breathe and really really frightened.

She says any anti vaxxer should come and work with her for a day and see for themselves - they would soon change their mind.

Of course now my niece sees plenty of long Covid patients - doing scans of their lungs. Most of them have life changing symptoms….too ill to work.

Sponsored Links
Back