Carry on Lab Rats...

This is not reasoned thought......

So your sons have "Evidence" which could be crucial to the lives of millions, yet you won't reveal it.
They have their own thoughts which as individuals I won't pass on...

PMSL at that 'lives of millions' b ollox!

But the hype of this 'virus' has certainly screwed up so many people beyond reason!

Sponsored Links
I've had the jab, so has my wife and my son and my daughter and their partners. It’s no state secret. It’s very telling that Ellal won’t give that information out and it’s fking obvious why. Does anyone on here know a whole family that are anti-vaxxers? No, neither do I.

This is not reasoned thought......

So your sons have "Evidence" which could be crucial to the lives of millions, yet you won't reveal it.
Do I hear an echo?

Read my posts, contribute to the topic...

Or STFU!

Sponsored Links
As I said before, can YOU provide evidence of there being no long term side effects?

Well the technology behind the AZ vaccine is almost fifty years old. It has been used in a number of different vaccines with no long term side effects. I'm happy with that.

One of the long-term effects of the vaccination

Is not being dead from the disease.

Quite a major one.

I've always been able to sort out whose opinion I should be listening to. I learned a long time ago that a politicians opinion on any given subject is practically worthless. Followed shortly by the revelation that most of the MSM only reflects the opinion of the handfull of $billionaires that control it. I used to rely on the BBC but even that has now been tossed in the trashcan.

I respect very few opinions of the folk on soshal meedya & I have even less respect for those whose opinions are formed here.

On the basis that what's currently happening is both medical & mathematical, I like to hear what the medics & the mathematicians have to say.

I'm not worried that I will die of Covid-19, if I was ever going to die of it, it would have happened in the first wave when I took absolutely zero precautions. By the time of the second wave, I already knew what exactly to be worried about.

There are some very respected opinions by fully qualified medics & mathematicians that clash with what we are being told . . . That is if you only have access to MSM.

The thing that worries me the most, is these clashes of opinions are being hidden from the fukwits who only have access to the MSM.

is these clashes of opinions are being hidden from the fukwits who only have access to the MSM

Tell all of us poor fukwits what is actually going on then. Some evidence would be good.

Tell all of us poor fukwits what is actually going on then. Some evidence would be good.

I am, as always, at your very beck & call to write out the 10,000 word thesis that will surely change your mind.

Does it not worry you that some very highly qualified medics, scientists & mathematicians opinions are being hidden from you?

Are you confident that your politicians, who you must know to be untrustworthy, are telling you the truth, the whole truth & nothing but he truth?

Some evidence to prove what you believe would be nice . . . Off you go ******, write out your 10,000 word thesis on why I should believe that which you believe.

I am, as always, at your very beck & call to write out the 10,000 word thesis that will surely change your mind.

Does it not worry you that some very highly qualified medics, scientists & mathematicians opinions are being hidden from you?

Are you confident that your politicians, who you must know to be untrustworthy, are telling you the truth, the whole truth & nothing but he truth?

Some evidence to prove what you believe would be nice . . . Off you go ******, write out your 10,000 word thesis on why I should believe that which you believe.

I asked a very civil question on why you believe what you do. Your response evades the question completely.

Anti vaxxers might have to avoid future cancer treatment too.

COVID-19: Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine technology used to design jab that could treat cancer

Here are a few trials for the same technology as the AZ vaccine. Why do the skeptics focus on Covid 19?

upload_2021-9-3_22-17-38.png

Sponsored Links
Back