Hey, Anti-vaxxers. Be careful!

There isn't a difference, that's the point. If you think there is then show us the comparison, like for like. Stop evading the question.
Someone who evades a question then stating someone is evading the question.:ROFLMAO:
I asked you to provide multiple times the “Firm Proof” you quoted .
You refused to do this .
How can you then expect someone to answer your question if you have refused to answer theirs?
(I have already added data from a FOI request on another post).

Sponsored Links
I asked you to provide multiple times the “Firm Proof” you quoted .

You made the implication that, somehow, the figures released in an FOI request contradicted the official figures well before I said there was firm proof.

You go first and I'll go second. Unless of course you, yet again, cannot back up anything you say.

Oh, and hurry up before you get another thread locked.

Sponsored Links
You made the implication that, somehow, the figures released in an FOI request contradicted the official figures well before I said there was firm proof.

You go first and I'll go second. Unless of course you, yet again, cannot back up anything you say.
Get your mate to google what implication means.
What do you mean yet again?
I have provided proof multiple times on other threads .
I have backed up everything I have said and yet you havnt.
Not once have you provided any and I quote “Firm Proof”
Where is this “Firm Proof”.
There isn’t any is there.
So you have made yourself look a fool yet again by not backing up your CLAIMS.
True Pharmaphile behaviour.

So, what's the expectations for the 5th of July?

By then we should have had another 14,000,000 jabs, which is enough to get up to 58%+ of the UK fully vaccinated.

We're currently quadrupling case numbers every fortnight so we should have roughly 28,000 cases a day in a fortnight and 112,000 by the 5th. Which is far higher than the worst of the second wave, but we are expecting fewer hospitalisations or deaths for a given number of cases.

At some point the growth has to stop, either because the vaccinations and infections have starved Covid-19 of victims or because we've stepped up controls. The vaccinations are slowing that spread and it'll continue to be slowed as we get more people covered but we're talking about a gradual reduction. I don't know if we'd consider opening up more with spiraling case numbers but it seems unlikely.

Another thing is that we're probably going to go back on every other country's equivalent of the red list. If some countries allow vaccinated people in then that's fine but if they don't have that flexibility foreign holidays are likely to be difficult.

But you haven't read the FOI requests @John the plumber refers to. They show something, JtP doesn't quite know what, but I'm sure he's right.
I've given up on him. The older FOIs where someone picked a selection of counties and asked for their cremation numbers didn't show much and his attempt to outsource it further was just odd.

Ok, let's hopefully make it clearer. What are the official figures which contradict the above? I think you are claiming they are different?
You show me your “Firm Proof” of the official figures and then we can both see how they differ.
I will help you seeing as Covid has stopped a vast number of the population doing anything themselves.
Thus needing people to tell them when they can do everyday tasks .
How is the great unlock going after the old double jab ?

Sponsored Links
Back