Hey, Anti-vaxxers. Be careful!

Sponsored Links
I didn't mention the MSM, stop being so paranoid.
If I was so paranoid wouldn’t i be getting a vaccine?
Where is this and I quote “Firm Proof” you speak of?
It wasn’t IT minions quote about them all being buried at sea was it?

Where is this and I quote “Firm Proof” you speak of?

That's not how it works in your world. You claim all sorts of wacky things then offer no evidence and ask others to prove you wrong.

I'll do the same. Prove that there isn't "Firm Proof".

Sponsored Links
That's not how it works in your world. You claim all sorts of wacky things then offer no evidence and ask others to prove you wrong.

I'll do the same. Prove that there isn't "Firm Proof".
Where have I asked others to prove I’m wrong?
You Can’t answer the question so you throw it back at me.
Where is this and I quote “Firm Proof’ you speak of?
You stated there is “Firm Proof” then refuse to provide evidence .
You then say I’m refusing to provide evidence .
Hypocrisy at its best yet again :ROFLMAO:

You know, it’s kind of fun having people on ignite, sorry, ignore then trying to work out from other members posts who they are talking to. In this case I’d lay money it’s that plumber chappie from Leeds that pretends he's from Cornwall. Perhaps he thinks he’ll be looked up to if he says he comes from the good part of the country? :)

Last edited:
So can you explain why you think the FOI requests are important? Can you show where they contradict the official figures, or not?

Indeed.
It’s the data contained in the freedom of information request that is important as appose to the act of submitting a request.
Where is this “Firm Proof” you speak of ?
Look at the figures released and then view the findings of a freedom of information request to the see the difference in the figures.
You know - The Official figures that you have “Firm Proof” of but won’t provide.

It’s the data contained in the freedom of information request that is important as appose to the act of submitting a request.
Where is this “Firm Proof” you speak of ?
Look at the figures released and then view the findings of a freedom of information request to the see the difference in the figures.
You know - The Official figures that you have “Firm Proof” of but won’t provide.
What official figures? You were just ranting about the MSM. Which FOI are you looking at?

Are you able to make a coherent argument under any circumstances?

You know, it’s kind of fun having people on ignite, sorry, ignore then trying to work out from other members posts who they are talking to. In this case I’d lay money it’s that plumber chappie from Leeds that pretends he's from Cornwall. You know, the one who goes around giving free petrol to stranded lady motorists. Well, that’s if you can believe the newspaper article about him. :)
You know ,it’s kind of fun when people claim to have somebody on ignore and yet can answer every single one of there posts and know who they are.
(I’m clearly not on your ignore list,neither are others who you have answered yet you claim are on your ignore list)
Nothing in any of my posts on this thread remotely give any indication of who posted it so please take your stalking elsewhere before you get told off by the mods again.
Multiple people have called you out on your stalking .

What official figures? You were just ranting about the MSM. Which FOI are you looking at?

Are you able to make a coherent argument under any circumstances?
Who’s arguing ? because I’m certainly not.
So you just admitted you see this as an argument.
So you are heated or angry?
I’m certainly not.
Why are you getting angry? is it to get the thread shut down like you usually do when you lose a DEBATE (not argument)

The official figures that denso said are “Firm Proof” so I’m afraid you would have to ask him.

There isn't a difference, that's the point. If you think there is then show us the comparison, like for like. Stop evading the question.

You know ,it’s kind of fun when people claim to have somebody on ignore and yet can answer every single one of there posts and know who they are.
(I’m clearly not on your ignore list,neither are others who you have answered yet you claim are on your ignore list)
Nothing in any of my posts on this thread remotely give any indication of who posted it so please take your stalking elsewhere before you get told off by the mods again.
(You should try having a place in Cornwall to mottie.the water is so much fresher here thus enabling to have nice clean hands when handling fresh chicken instead of oil and grime under all your nails and hands :sick::confused::sick:
Multiple people have called you out on your stalking .

Sponsored Links
Back