Hidden dangers of a light bulb

Like it or not, we have to do what our eu masters tell us.
Rules are rules.

Sponsored Links
"Man drops glass object and breaks it. Steps on broken glass when barefoot, gets a cut, does not get appropriate medical treatment promptly, wound gets infected"

Obviously the piece of glass is to blame.

No, sorry, my mistake, the EU is to blame because this glass object is different to a different glass object :rolleyes:

p.s.
The pictures show a man with a foot injury. No evidence is provided to show what caused it.

If I say it was caused by a verucca, do I need to provide any evidence to prove it?

It's so easy to cloud the truth to evade a point, taking the information to be correct, still leaves the fact that toxic materials have been introduced
where the item it replaced was of low toxicity.

Wotan

It's so easy to cloud the truth to evade a point, taking the information to be correct, still leaves the fact that toxic materials have been introduced

Wotan

And what's the problem with that? Can you not cope with having to apply common sense to the handling of an item?

Sponsored Links

Wotan

And what's the problem with that? Can you not cope with having to apply common sense to the handling of an item?
Every day I handle a car with potential to kill or maim anyone, that goes for countless other things too.
Poor parallel

Well monkeh perhaps there are members of the general population out there who may not have your superior common sense outlook and will handle these things a bit more carefully if they do happen to break one .
Knowledge is a wonderful thing and if this link helps someone it can only be a good thing true?

I saw my mate Charlie this morning, he's only got 1 arm bless him.
I shouted, "Where you off to Charlie?"
He said "I'm going to change a light bulb."
I laughed my head off and said that's gonna be a bit awkward ain't it?
"Not really" he said, "I've still got the receipt, you ****ing spiteful ba@@ard

The operative word in this and many cases is the word "Accident" FFS does no one feel sorry for the poor chap who may well have lost his foot through this? As an experiment, I suggest one or two of you break a CFL lamp and cut your foot on it, then report back in a few months to see if the toxic mercury powder in them does indeed have this effect. Maybe then you may feel some sympathy with the victim here.
If someone is driving along the road and a car pulls out of a side street and totals their car, some of you seem as though you'd blame the chap for driving along the main road in the first place. Get a life (there again perhaps you all work on a building site where if it were up to H&S nothing would ever get done)
Pfffffffffftftttttttttttt Jeeeeeeeeessssssuusssssss

How do you know (1) that it really was a lightbulb that caused the injury (2) if it was, that the 2 - 5 mg of mercury compounds had a contributory effect?

Get real FFS

Chopped off my thumb ( yeah silly or wot).
Been knocked unconscious by a fooking idiot dropping stuff.
Seen funny accidents.

So what his foot took a hit, he`s alive!

Sponsored Links
Back