Hidden dangers of a light bulb

The amount of sympathy on this forum is unreal. :eek: :eek:
I bet if you all came across someone threatening to throw themselves off a multi storey carpark, you'd all be there with your cameraphones out yelling "Jump" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
How do you know (1) that it really was a lightbulb that caused the injury (2) if it was, that the 2 - 5 mg of mercury compounds had a contributory effect?

Perhaps it's all part of some conspiracy theory by some anti EU organisation ;) ;) ;)

you might be right.

But it doesn't seem to have come from the Daily Wail or the Torygraph.

I had a search for the news item reporting this injury, very curiously found no sign :confused:

I call a hoax.

The amount of sympathy on this forum is unreal. :eek: :eek:
I bet if you all came across someone threatening to throw themselves off a multi storey carpark, you'd all be there with your cameraphones out yelling "Jump" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Only if the leap was high and sunlight gave a good rendition so as to post on U tube and win £250

Sponsored Links
Shark attack or photoshop?
Jd do you think every injury is broadcasted on news reports?
And if so, do you have the evidence that it is?
Of course if not, then it must be a hoax. :rolleyes:

Foot injury was caused by eating doughnuts.

The .pdf shows the terrible results and gangrene caused by the red jam in fat-fried doughnuts. These things are terribly dangerous and should not be allowed in our homes.

OK with you, Alarm?

Not really.

I think it was a bit of road kill fried with butternut squash. The injury was caused by the person misreading the recipie card and dropping his pants whilst trying to do his pet dog on the worktop. Then the GU10 fell out and scorched his nether regions. The resulting jump caused fido to jerk rapidly and knock over the salt cellar and this caused the infection as it was Malden salt.

Okay with you?

just as likely and well-evidenced as the CFL story.

But his foot could have been bitten by an extra-terrestial. That would make for a good story.

Look at this one - I dropped a cordless screwdriver and it went into my ankle. Twice.

View media item 6924

Bullshite, looks like a screw to me not a hand held battery device.

I pulled the driver out.

The screws were too firmly lodged and I burred over the heads, so decided to leave them in.

Sponsored Links
Back