High end Central Heating Pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an unused wilo sb60 pump which is a secondary circulation pump.
A central heating system has a failing pump and I wondered if I could use this one rather than buying a new main pump.

I believe this is the pump wilso SB60
https://www.plumbnation.co.uk/site/...estic-circulator-pump/wilo-domestic-pumps.pdf

It is a three story house, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom and living room / dining kitchen / 2nd living room - study on open plan.

Sponsored Links
The SB60 is designed for circulating hot water supplies and has a bronze body.

They are very expensive because of the bronze body although the pump motor is the same design.

It would work fine but the length would need pipework changes which is inconvenient and would mean that in future no standard pump would fit.

My advice would be to try to sell the SB60 and at a reasonable price would buy two standard heating pumps!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the advice.

It is an unused pump so may be worth selling on and buying a standard one. Especially if it requires pipe/connection alternations to fit!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back