HIKVision parts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

Slight mishap with a HikVision DS-2CD2355FWD-I. It had water ingress to the camera area (the picture was misty) so i took it to pieces and dried it out. While putting it back togehter i managed to break the ribbon cable connecting the camera head with the body (see picture).

Does anyone know where/if i can get a replacement without replacing the whole camera?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20210117_140238.jpg
    IMG_20210117_140238.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 231
Sponsored Links
was it not under warranty (too late for that now)

try RS or Farnell's, ebay

dont know anyone selling parts specifically for Hik cameras

Thanks. I had tried eBay and Aliexpress but not the others. Tried them to no available. I've email HIKVision UK support but suspect it will be a new camera!

some distributors have there own basic repair facilities but may not sell you the part required.

Sponsored Links
Brief update in case it helps anyone in the future. The HikVision DS-2CD2355FWD-I is now obsolete and has, allegedly, been replaced with the DS-2CD2365G1-I. If you are temped to replace a DS-2CD2355FWD-I with a DS-2CD2365G1-I be aware that it isn't a direct replacement. The bracket head diameter for the DS-2CD2365G1-I is 140mm c/w 120mm for the older camera. So you need to order a new bracket as well and have room for the extra 20mm width.

The good news is that the wall securing holes on the 140mm bracket are the same as for the 120mm and therefore there is no need to re-drill anything.

The other good news is that the DS-2CD2365G1-I is a worthwhile upgrade.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back