Hilti 36v drills

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just received a Hilti TE-7A from a German ebay seller. I already had a TE-6A, but wanted the 7 because it's twice the power, more battery amps and has a chiseling (roto stop) facility. Since I chase out for back boxes and stuff I need a light breaker. Was using corded makita.

On handling the parcel I thought there was a problem because it didn't seem heavy enough. But on opening it was complete and brand new. Not bad for £450.

Handling it's less heavy than the 6A but longer. It works the same, the 6A is very strong so you don't feel any lack of power from it, the 7a is supposedly twice the power but feels about the same, obviously it has ability to go on for longer. I was geting about 5 hours use from a battery on the 6a expect the 7a to last all day.

The 7a is very rare, I recommend it, look on German ebay for them.

I sold my 6a to workmate.

Sponsored Links
...and which diy jobs have you been tackling with this beast of a tool??
;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back