him or her?? in the driving seat!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
posted similar but being rusty, not posted for months ( no computer) on general DIY so... in line for bollicking already no dount from mods.. (is ever so posh sounding totty rupert still modding??)

anyway..

my hub always wants to drive when we go anywhere together or as family!
is this general concensus( other than when going to meal or function, when one partner wishes to drink alcohol!!!)

girls or boys???

who drives in your relationship ... as the norm?

Sponsored Links
Men tend to drive in case's like that ( with men being the better driver ) :LOL: men like to be in control, and if driving is there only chance then they take it. :LOL:

ha ha.. mod rupert... helloooooo!
gorgeous name. have always said so.

markie, I am highly qualified driver but hub sees it that he should drive....
I am convinced it is a not so subtle man thing!!!!

Sponsored Links
My boss is from Kent and she does all the driving in her hosuehold. Her husband (calls himself a posh geordie) can drive, but for long trips and family outings etc, she drives.

I'd say the family car is much like the BBQ.

It's man-world.

I rarely cook in our house, (I can, it's just ...i'm.... busy.. :oops: ) Strike up the barbie, however, and i'm a regular Gordon whatsisface off of the telly! :D Loads of flame, some red meat of questionable hygiene and sharp, pointy tools! Loves it! :LOL:

Driving the tribe about is important man-work. His way of protecting the lesser family folks from the perils of other man folk. :LOL:

Far too vital a task to be left to the womanly-folks, what with them being prone to distractions such as thoughts of kittens, gingham and so forth.... ;)

Crafty said:
My boss is from Kent and she does all the driving in her hosuehold. Her husband (calls himself a posh geordie) can drive, but for long trips and family outings etc, she drives.

Crafty, I wasn't aware you were on our books? ;)
I drive our private car, every time we have to go somewhere together. Company van is hubbies domain (not a posh geordi BTW, Dutch - like me ;))

We both drive excellent, so there you go ;)

I'm IT....no choice.

there are doofus heads on both sides of the gender fence...I just try to stay out of the way :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back