HNY!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
To all!

I have been away a while, not from home, but now we have trois bratlings, things are a little more hectic (he says through clenched teeth....)

This is why my on-line appearances have been thin on the ground. No doubt as time wears on, normal service will slowly be resumed....

BTW, I can hear all you lot with two or more kids going, "I told you so!!"

Let's put it this way: my eyes are now well and truly open. Can you send them back? It seems wrong that kids should outnumber the parents!!

Sponsored Links
Had my eldest daughter up for the christmas break, (along with her other half and three kids). They went back home Monday. I do miss them but...

Ahh, bliss. :cool: :LOL:

securespark said:
To all!

I have been away a while, not from home, but now we have trois bratlings, things are a little more hectic (he says through clenched teeth....)

This is why my on-line appearances have been thin on the ground. No doubt as time wears on, normal service will slowly be resumed....

BTW, I can hear all you lot with two or more kids going, "I told you so!!"

Let's put it this way: my eyes are now well and truly open. Can you send them back? It seems wrong that kids should outnumber the parents!!
Not always the case ;)

Perhaps you should switch family politics to a biomass model... remember those diagrams you drew back in biology class at school? Insects weigh s*d all individually but their total weight is greater than the total weight of people.

So, assuming that you stay at your previous 19-stone (if I recall), then you are set to win all votes for the next 10 years... even longer if you starve them a bit! ;)

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Nice one, Adam!

I think it was Mark Twain who said something along the lines of "When I was 14, my father knew nothing. When I was 21, I was amazed at how much he had learned in 7 years."

Definitely something in that: every time I think of how I would father a family, I remind myself of my own Dad! :LOL: So, the way you bring up your children will affect how your grandchildren turn out, not to mention further generations. Scary stuff. I would sooner manage a nuclear power station, far less pressure! :LOL:

Seriously Simon, I have very little experience of fatherhood: I was a semi-step-dad of one for 2 years. I am surprised with three that you even have time to come online and say "I might not have much time to come online"! :LOL: How is the wee bairn doing anyway?

And have you decided if you are going to pay for Part P yet?

Back