Hole in plaster inside corner of wall

16 Jan 2013
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I have stripped the wallpaper off a plaster board wall that meets with the external plastered wall. Right on the inside corner where the 2 walls meet, a chunk of plaster about 2 inch has come out with the paper and behind it is hollow. How would i go about repairing this so that i can re-paper the wall and paint.

Many thanks
Sponsored Links
Put a little bit of expanding foam in the gap and when it sets trim it off just below the surface and apply a skim of easy fill over top, sand back and decorate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links