Hollywell smartfit kit (peterborough area)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
i have been told i need a hollywell smartfit kit fitting to my boiler and i was given a quote of £500 with the kit i have seen i can get it for £60 + vat but i need somebody to fit it! is there anybody in peterborough area that can fit one please contact me with a price
thanks
Ant

Sponsored Links
dont buy the smartfit stuff! Although easier to install you will have to use smart fit controls as replacements when the controls start breaking down. If you use the standard Honeywell kits (that have to be properly wired) then you can replace whatever control has broken with what ever you can afford at the time, wheather its Honeywell or not.

And when your system stops working, you will have to wait for your plumber to order a Smart Fit control as they are not likly to be stocked in your local merchants and I doubt your plumber will have one on the van!

Smart Fit - not very smart ;)

Sponsored Links
Right on B`ster ;) They were giving them away @ Grahams plumbers merchants a while ago ;) :LOL: :LOL: NO longer stock them

Anthonyl said:
ANybody in peterborough that can come around and have alook and quote to sort problem!
thanks

whats your email. Im in Cambridge...

Please note forum rule 7

email address can be shown in users profile

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back