Homeserve

G

gassafeman

Does anyone have a contract with them for heating repairs?

How the heck does it take 3 men - over 3 weeks to replace a 2 Port Valve body? :eek:

After all the grief the customer went through, it was left with a new valve (leaking) and a system that did not work (because of the complicated wiring). If your going to put a spring return valve onto a system with a 'motor close' you need to re-wire. :mad:
Why change the Actuator?
40 minutes to bung it, put a new Sunvic 5203 repair kit in, renew the cocked up wiring, replace the old actuator and test.

Mind you, Homeserve are cheap at 20 notes a month. :rolleyes:

Paul.

ps. I woud have posted this in plumbing, but I wish to advice any customers of Homeserve to get out quick. :D

Sponsored Links
we do alot of work for em and the are hot hot hot on this sort of stuff

Advise your client to all up and put in an official complaint with your report as evidence and they will jump throught hoops and the contractors feet wont touch

If they dont know they cannot do owt about it, and believe me if they get a "rogue" contractor they want to know about it asap.

Spect your bill to the punter will be paid by the contractor

On the whole I find Homeserve a pretty decent company that puts the client first.

Just my humble opinion bet millions will disagree

:)

bunch of idiots when i was sub contracting with them.
so i went with someone else now homeserve are in with them.

just can't get away from them but they may of got their act together abit better now.
scratch-head02-idea-animated-animat.gif

Sponsored Links
Might just be the middle management we deal with Seco but I have always found them to be right on the ball

been checked by their quality audititors more times that CORGI did :)

Back