honest price for a professional job

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a note in reply to a topic posted by SNADGE on feb 24th where he and another tradesman have said that my company has over-quoted him for tiling his splashbacks. The quote was £50 higher than yours Jim, which is a good and proper price for a days work including materials, labour and all the things that cost as a self-employed tradesman such as van, diesel, insurance, public liability, free quotes etc...

If we carry on with SNADGES comments we can see that he is not happy with the results, all i ask is why is ok to name my company for supposidly over-quoting the customer, but when the customer has a complaint about workmanship this time the guy is not allowed to be named and shamed like i have been.

In your defense Jim, you have tried to resolve the issues and not just done a runner, but the one thing i am sure of is IM SO PLEASE I DID NOT GET THE JOB THIS TIME, i have done some reserach and found that he has done a bit of slating people on various forums.

And last thing, i/we have been tiling and plumbing for a number of years, and set up our own company 6 years ago, so not really NEW into the game.

Hope your wrist gets better

Sponsored Links
jc was named,and jc only asked who the other company was,in case he knew them..dont think it was anything untoward when your company was named mate.... ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back