price / saving money by started jobs.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know a lot of people wont like this question but hopefully someone will be able to relate to a recent job?

Looking to have the whole bathroom (2 X 2.5m) stripped of the floor to ceiling tiling and retiled to waste height with majority large tiles with mosaic border.

Not knowing the process and not having a clue where the pricing would be above cost I don't think i could tell a reasonable price from a rip off, or know a cheap undercut risking poor workmanship...

Any rought idea of price or price quoted from a similar job would at least give me an idea of what i'm hearing is reasonable.
And be greatly appreciated.

Also, i know that starting someone elces job isn't popular but by removing the tiling myself i can shorten the project by doing before getting quotes hopefully save money.

Or am i best leaving it and not saving that much....?

thanks,

Ben

Sponsored Links
There are far too many variables to consider,get at least 3 tilers out and get yourself some quotes,ask for references and possibly a portfolio of some kind.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back