Honeywell accenta alarm siren box chirping?......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any ideas here?

Alarms working fine , however every 2 - 3 weeks we get this chirping noise , initially thought it was smoke alarm battery’s needing replacement... however , tracked it to the alarm siren box.... then goes ok for 2-3 weeks , then comes back , ... it makes the noise when the alarms not armed...... maybe lasts 10 mins .... then goes. .... Googled it can’t find anything relating to random noises coming from the box..... before I buy a replacement siren box, is there anything simple it could be, or is it not the box ? And maybe the control panel

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Faulty bellbox battery or low supply to bellbox , check control panel voltages first ....is the bellbox like a bar of soap with a blue strobe at each end ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok thanks for reply , bell box is as per picture, sort of a half round shape with strobe along the bottom.. dump question , is there a battery in the bell box? In case of it being tampered with? If so any idea what replacement battery I would need to get

Attachments

• B69958EA-C7D5-4128-8E1C-53F9ABFC3E88.png
    B69958EA-C7D5-4128-8E1C-53F9ABFC3E88.png
    179.3 KB · Views: 91
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok reason 8 bellbox ....still check panel charging voltage , no point changing bellbox if panel faulty...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for your reply, panel charging voltage ? How do I do that ? Actually in the bell box or on the control panel, is it easier to replace the rechargeable battery or just get a replacement bell box ?

Sponsored Links