Honeywell CM907 unexpected starting (split off from old thread)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve got a similar problem to this, but the issue is that thermostat clicks on and calls for heat even when the room temperature is above the set temperature, turning off again a few mins later. Not noticeable during the day, but the click and firing up of the boiler is irritating during the night, never mind the wasted gas

Sponsored Links
I’ve got a similar problem to this, but the issue is that thermostat clicks on and calls for heat even when the room temperature is above the set temperature, turning off again a few mins later. Not noticeable during the day, but the click and firing up of the boiler is irritating during the night, never mind the wasted gas

What's the set temperature overnight, and the room temperature at the time of it calling for heat?

As this post is over 12 years old, you might want to start your own post, most of us have slept since then :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
What's the set temperature overnight, and the room temperature at the time of it calling for heat?
I reset it at 18 last night & it was clicking on at 22

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back