Honeywell CMT727 Wireless Thermostat not recognising PIN

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Peeps,

First time post...I have just purchased a Honeywell CMT727 wireless thermostat, however when setting up the wireless controller I have followed the instructions and entered the factory pin (you need to do this so that you can set the date etc), however the unit doesn't recognise the pin. Am now stuck :cry:

Can anyone please give me any hints or tips :idea:

cheers

pete

Sponsored Links
Was it second-hand? If so, contact the seller and ask if he has changed the PIN.

not sure which model you have but there is not a pin for the cmt707

just follow the instructions or download a copy from honeywelluk.com

Sponsored Links
Hi Peeps,

First time post...I have just purchased a Honeywell CMT727 wireless thermostat, however when setting up the wireless controller I have followed the instructions and entered the factory pin (you need to do this so that you can set the date etc), however the unit doesn't recognise the pin. Am now stuck :cry:

Can anyone please give me any hints or tips :idea:

cheers

pete

Did you ever get this sorted, if so how do you enter the pin, mines not come with any instructions and cannot find how to enter it anyways :( also is there a standard pin or am i stuck?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back