Honeywell Galaxy Dimension - PRT ENTRY in log during unset

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I recently upgraded my Dimension 264 to firmware v7.04 (from v6.02!), and the PRT ENTRY zone is appearing in the logs as a Intruder zone activation during the unsetting process.

Please see a transcript of the log with comments for context.
00:00 FINAL + # Door opens 00:03 PRT ENTRY # Detector activation 00:06 PRT ENTRY # Detector activation (second time) 00:09 UNSET # Disarm via RKP

This is repeatable and happens every time.
Is this to be expected or is there a misconfiguration in my system?

Kind regards

Sponsored Links
Is the prt entry zone on the route to the keypad? It acts as an exit zone in day mode, and it looks like the panel is logging it's activation as part of the entry route which is normal. Your log above doesn't look complete, as there should be a + and - showing the zone activation and deactivation before the unset.

Is the prt entry zone on the route to the keypad? It acts as an exit zone in day mode, and it looks like the panel is logging it's activation as part of the entry route which is normal. Your log above doesn't look complete, as there should be a + and - showing the zone activation and deactivation before the unset.
Hi GalaxyGuy,

Thanks for your reply.
The PRT ENTRY zone is on the route to the keypad, yes.
The log is paraphrased, but there is no + and - for the PRT ENTRY zone.
Here's the log from the panel:

10:59 1001A1 +FINAL DOOR 10:59 1002A1 PRT ENTRY CORRIDOR 10:59 1002A1 PRT ENTRY CORRIDOR 10:59 UNSET USRxxx [...] A1------- B-------- C-------- D-------- 11:07 1001A1 -FINAL DOOR

If it's normal, I'm happy to ignore it.

Sponsored Links
Hi @GalaxyGuy
As a follow on to this, I logged onto Panel using the Remote code and it tells me there’s X alarms, all of which are the PRT Entry zone. The system is working normally and has not been set off.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back