honeywell motorise valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Could anybody tell me wheher the lever on the side of these valves should move up or down when you either ask for hot water or heating -- mine is in the down position permantly -- i can move it up manualy and then it returns itself back to down --is this a sign of a faulty valve ?
--it is a v4043h normaly closed model -- And my system is --[i think] -- non pressurised with the tanks in the loft - - i cannot get hot water without the central heating being on and the room stat clicks and set to zero but heating stays on -- i was wondering if this valve was the problem
any advise will be grateful
Cheers

Sponsored Links
yes, the heating is working -- but dosnt shut off with the room thermostat --it is permantly on when switched on --seems to be dominated with the tank stat.

Dave

Sponsored Links
If you have power going to the motor on the valve there should be no resistance when you manually move the lever.If there is resistance it usually means either the motor is knackered or it isn`t getting power.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back