Honeywell PIR IS312B Wiring - help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

After some building work, we have had to replace a pir on the alarm and I can't figure out the correct wiring for it.

I have a Honeywell galaxy G2-20 and the pir is a Honeywell IS312B. The other pirs connected to the alarm are a mix of pyronix etc and are working fine.

The yellow and blue wires are connected to zone in the control panel and the black and red are power.

At present with the current wiring of the pir, the zone is staying in a tamper status. I have tried various different wiring combinations Inc the use of resistors but I cannot get the pir working properly. The Pir is powered and turns on with movement, however the zone remains in tamper status.

I have tried suggestions that I found on the internet but they haven't worked either and one of them even ended up blowing the F2 fuse on the control panel

Available connections on the pir are T1,T2,NC, V- and V+

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200417_120436.jpg
    IMG_20200417_120436.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 1,334
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No resistors in that pir ....twist one leg of each 1k resistor together and place in nc ...put one leg in c with the yellow wire ....put the other leg in t1 and the blue wire in t2...

Thanks have out the resistors in as per above and is now working

Attachments

• IMG_20200418_105330.jpg
    IMG_20200418_105330.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 3,201
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back