Honeywell Simple Set Reader

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi again

Has the Honeywell Simple Set Reader been discontinued as they're like gold dust on the web? Any that are for sale are hideously expensive.

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Better fitting a euromini with prox keypad....hope they are going to update the sales leaflet if the simple set is discontinued !

Sponsored Links
Is the Euromini/prox keypad a whole new panel/remote keypad? Is it better than a G4 I currently have?

Cheers!

I would fit a euromini over a G4 any day ! It is a plain box and remote keypad, 4 easy set buttons full English blue backlit LCD keypad , the optima/ accenta has lost its quality since Honeywell purchased the company and shipped it off to China .....it was made in your area !

I'm sorely tempted as I've had F2 fuse issues on my G4, as you know! Is the euromini metal cased and bigger than the G4?

Hi sparkymarka

Stupid question alert!

If I replace my panel for the euromini, I take it I can still use my existing cabling, PIRs, bellbox & autodialler with the new panel?

TIA.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back