Honeywell Smartfit Thermostat Optimum Start Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi chaps,

Just had a nice new central heating system fitted, and am really pleased with it! They've fitted the Honeywell CM67 thermostat with Optimum Start, and I have a question about how it works.

Now, I understand how it works with the heating - that's all fine - it learns when to come on, and you set the time you want the house to have reached temperature, not the time you want the heating to come on.

BUT.....does it do the same for hot water? So, if I want a nice hot shower tomorrow morning at 7am, do I set it for 7am for Hot Water, and it knows to get me a nice hot tank by 7am? Or do I still need to be setting my hot water to come on earlier to give it time to heat up?

Thanks in advance!

a

Sponsored Links
A CM67 is a programmable Central Heating thermostat - not connected with hot water. re you thinking os Smartfit or something else??

You need a separate timer for the HW

Yes - sorry - that's me being ignorant! It is the Smartfit system - I thought they were the same thing!

It's definately Smartfit, because I've got the box, and the Smartfit control box in my airing cupboard.

Sorry! Does that make more sense?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back