Honeywell V4073A1039 makings ticking noise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone help my
Honeywell V4073A1039/U 22 mm Mid Position Valve

three port valve is making ticking noise which it shouldnt i leave it in continuous both water and heathing and just turn on the thermostat when I need the heating on how to i fix this i got a three port valve replaced by an engineer i dont want when i turn water on heating to come on at the same time.

Sponsored Links
Haven't you got a programmer that allows selection of either hot water or central heating ,or both together ?

Yes I have programmer but its makes clicking noise sometimes i have to move the leaver to open valve for few seconds then i move it mid to stop the clicking noise when it makes clicking noise the heater and water come on at the same time on the programmer is set continues even tho the thermostat set to 0 the heating should not turn on only water should turn on automatically as an when the tank needs filling.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back