Hoover Nextra HNC375T

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help, I'm having trouble with my dryer. The majority of time it will run for only a few seconds then stop, though sometimes it will run for much longer 20mins plus but the heater won't come on. Is this a sure sign of the element needing replaced or something else? There are no abnormal lights showing on the control panel.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
OK, it's not the heater element or the thermostats on the element casing. I replaced those today and it's still doing the same thing. Could it be a thermistor or control PCB?

Anyone?

It's working again.....ordered a new PCB. For those of you with the same symptoms it's part no. 40003568

Sponsored Links
I had the HND version of this and it gave up last year, it went through a phase of not completing the cycle, water was remaining at the bottom of the dishwasher and it didn't get hot so the cleaners i was trying to use wouldn't disolve.

Hopefully you have more luck with yours

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back