Hoover washing machine VT816D22X brushes.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, we have the above listed washing machine, came up with Error E08. Took the motor off and 1 of the brushes has worn right down.
Now the problem is trying to locate the right set of brushes out there in spares land.
Can buy a complete motor for £149, but would rather start with the basics.
Can anyone point me in the right direction for the correct set or at least the innards of the brushes so they can be swapped over please?
Tia
Paul.

Sponsored Links
Thank you for your replies. They look similar. I don't think the motor was of either make. It was certainly Chinese. After posting, out of curiosity I walked down to my High Street with the motor to my independent white goods outlet and handed the motor over. He took one look at it, disappeared out the back and with the second set of brushes, installed them for me and charged £22. So within 90 minutes of leaving home the motor was back installed and running. Espares came back with a complete new motor at £158.

Sponsored Links
Thank you very much. Our Hoover washing machine is listed on that Ebay page as well. Have saved it for future reference. Hope we won't need it, it lasted 6 years or so.
Regards
Paul.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back