Hope they get their just desserts inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Kennedy, 24 from Oldham

1681345008088.png

An argument broke out when Kennedy became aggressive to a woman in the house. Robert intervened and Kennedy pushed him onto the couch. The argument spilled out onto the street where Kennedy was seen to punch Robert to the face, Robert fell to the floor and banged his head on the pavement. Kennedy then continued to punch Robert as he lay on the floor unconscious. Despite the best efforts of the emergency services, who treated Robert for a traumatic brain injury, he was pronounced dead on 18 October 2021.

The Pathologist confirmed that it was very likely that the blow to the head which led Robert to fall backwards and hit his head on the pavement was the cause of his death, although the additional blows, could only have worsened his condition.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Andrew Ellison, 46, of Searness Road in Middleton was arrested in March 2022 on suspicion of rape, false imprisonment, harassment, threats to kill, grievous bodily harm, actual bodily harm, and sexual assault by penetration after police received information from a woman in her 30s.

A 45-year-old man has been sentenced to 24 years in prison plus a four-year extended licence period for violent and sexual offences against five women spanning over 25 years.

Andrew Ellison was convicted of 28 offences after a five-week trial at Minshull Street Crown Court earlier this year, including six offences of rape against three different women.

Ellison’s offending came to light when one woman reported offences against him which led to other survivors coming forward.

One of the women said in her victim impact statement: “I'm still hyper vigilant just walking down the street. It's that constant fear of not knowing what's coming.”

The second woman said: “I still need medication for my mental health.” The third woman said: “I wake most nights with night terrors and struggle to sleep.”

Ellison denied all the offences but was found guilty following a lengthy trial in January and February this year.

Kirsty Walls, Senior Crown Prosecutor for CPS North West’s Rape and Serious Sexual Offence Unit said: “Ellison is a prolific sex offender and a danger to women.

1681344791776.png

Last edited:
Meanwhile it's business as usual in Rochdale and Oldham...
Andy, you often complain about grooming gangs comprised of brown people.

odd how you never mention those of white people.

I think Andy rightly complains of grooming gangs comprised of brown people being hushed up. It’s Asif it’s a taboo subject for those in authority in Rochdale and they are frightened of what might happen if they are exposed.

Sponsored Links
I think Andy rightly complains of grooming gangs comprised of brown people being hushed up. It’s Asif it’s a taboo subject for those in authority in Rochdale and they are frightened of what might happen if they are exposed.
It was a problem, but now he's just posting up any crime where the offender is a minority.

Cyril Smith, for example?

odd how you never mention those of white people.
In Andy's world, only non white people commit crime in the UK ;) how he's coping with the OPs linked story goodness only knows. And yes, you'll notice he tries to pivot the thread back to talking about brown people. A bit like a politician being slated who, asap, will attempt to pivot the story towards the opposition.

Yep, him as well. What, you think I’m going to stick up for the fat nonce because he's got white skin?

The persistent failures of Rochdale's police might not be racially motivated, as you suggested.

The persistent failures of Rochdale's police might not be racially motivated, as you suggested.
And you think there would have been an outcry from certain ethnicities in Rochdale if they had gone after Cyril Smith? Would that be the fat white community?

And you think there would have been an outcry from certain ethnicities in Rochdale if they had gone after Cyril Smith? Would that be the fat white community?

Only if noseall and his mate are bored

They should all volunteer to carry out mine clearance in some war zone

Obviously they would be supplied with state of the art equipment

Pair of snow shoes

Any way at least they could all be investigated / arrested / charged ect with out the race card being played :sneaky:

Any way at least they could all be investigated / arrested / charged ect with out the race card being played :sneaky:
Agree.

race isn't the issue, (well it is for some} it's the crimes that need to be investigated. I don't see that what race or colour they are makes any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back