Hope they get their just desserts inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
One hopes that those who are so vociferous in their condemnation of asian grooming gangs are equally outraged at this...

Because the NSPCC has pointed out a government report that a Home office report on group-based child sexual exploitation found that the majority of offenders were young white men...

Thus the issue should not be seen as a racial one, but groups of sick individuals whatever their background!

One hopes that those who are so vociferous in their condemnation of asian grooming gangs are equally outraged at this...

Because the NSPCC has pointed out a government report that a Home office report on group-based child sexual exploitation found that the majority of offenders were young white men...

Thus the issue should not be seen as a racial one, but groups of sick individuals whatever their background!
Equally outraged and why shouldn't we be? Just like i would be equally outraged at any political side also. Which is what makes me feel sorry for so many spineless fools on here who are riddled with hypocrisy when it comes to right and wrong.

These fckers need to suffer the most horrible time in prison until they die there also.

I am suprised not more of these sick ****s aren't just bumped off if they ever are released from prison, perhaps they are and it's rightly kept under covers from the general public.

Sponsored Links
They are backing up & stalling the cases of asian grooming gangs.

Nobody wants a race war.

That was not the issue.

The issue was that the authorities (Rotherham police, for one) ignored certain grooming gangs for fear of inciting racial tensions.

All should be subject to the full force of the law, regardless of social status, religion, ethnicity.

Some have regrettably been immune from justice in the past, whether that be through their status, religion, or ethnicity.

I don't wish they get their just desserts inside. Only the state should mete out punishments.

1680733027206.png

This is the reality of many child grooming gangs. However the current government is focussing only on gangs that are composed of Pakistani men.

Politicising sexual abuse is just as bad as ignoring it because of fears of being accused of racism. In both cases more victims will suffer because of a failure to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back