Horstmann T50 / HRFS1 Controller: Programming help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Recently moved house and have inherited a Horstmann wireless controller for the boiler.

I previously has a Drayton Tempus which had on & off times for each day or period. How do I enter an off time with this new controller as it only seems to have on times and setpoints when programming.

I assume I'm missing something ridiculously obvious but it's puzzling me :rolleyes:

The only thing I can think of is using an on time with a really low setpoint to turn it off but that seems a bit daft.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Mike

Sponsored Links
You have to set the 'off' temperature your self.
You can set it to whatever you want.

Often called setback temp.

This thermostat is controlled with temperatures rather than on and off times.

It has 5 daily programmes referred to as setpoints. Each setpoint runs until the next one begins.

As an example, if you require the heating to be turned on from 6am to 7am at 21 degrees and to be turned on again from 6pm to 10pm at 21 degrees then you would input the following 5 setpoints:

1) 6am 21C
2) 7am 5 C
3) 6pm 21C
4) 10pm 5C
5) 10pm 5C

The Manual for the Horstmann T50 / HRFS1 Heating Controller is attached and can also be downloaded here :

https://www.heatingcontrolsonline.c...n-hrfs1-programmable-wireless-thermostat.html

Attachments

• HRFS1.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 2,950
Sponsored Links
I can't set the time on mine, the manual says to hold set and select for three seconds, then the hour digits should flash. Nothing happens for me. The two buttons work individually. Has anyone had a problem like this?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back