Hose less sprinkers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know if there is a sprinkler system on the market that you can fill up via an internal basin? Rather than using a hose? The tap I have is at the other end of the garden and was looking for something solar powered that you can fill up.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
How are you going to fill up this basin?
Are you thinking of some sort of tank to supply the sprinkler system?
Does it have to be sprinkler system rather than a subirrigation system?

A sprinkler system, from a tank feed will invariably require a pump, electrically driven.
If you don't want a hosepipe, will you be happy with an electric cable?
I'm not sure that a solar powered pump will have sufficient power to drive a sprinkler pump without batteries.

Why don't you dig a trench and bury a hose (where you will not dig) to feed your sprinklers - or get a tap installed at the end of the garden opposite the "other end" :)

Sponsored Links
At the back of my garden, slightly up hill from the house - I have a summerhouse. The gutters of which collect all of the rain, to then fill a water butt. I have the butt raised on blocks around a couple of feet high. I have a tap fitted at the bottom of it, so I can use it for watering cans, or fit a hose to water the lawn.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back