hosepipe to supply electric shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fook Dan. would never wash my boy in cold water :evil:
He's a springer and worth his salt in gold ;)

Sponsored Links
shedhead said:
If i got an answer then i would know what to do.

I only want to know. If i have enough pressure, regardless of what kind of pipe i am using, to to run an electric shower 25m away from house.

I can not make it much simpler than that. If you dont know the answer then you only had to say that you were as dumb as i thought. Its clear after leaving school you wanted to be an electrictian but you did not get enough qualifications so you had to settle for a plumber.

All the abuse i have been given makes me think you are all of you are so up your a**e that you think you are all something you will never ever become.

OVER AND OUT MOTHER F U***RS

What a Dumb and confused individual! lol
I am both plumber and spark, but still use this forum to help little ****s like you who consider connecting showers up with garden hose pipes!!!! You call us dumb? If you hadn't have posted on this forum, you would have connected up your shower the way you had planned and then called yourself an idiot for your own actions!! Dan tried to help you, and truthfully speaking didn't need to sit here and waste time justifying his original posts, he answered your question quite simply as he does for any others in need of assistance on this forum, but you've obviously managed to ram some of that garden hose pipe up ur arse and then come on here to type which explains why your acting like it is time of month for you. Cranberry Juice mate, try some, it'll do you wonders...
prick

Dan Robinson wrote

Terrywookfit has the best of intentions I am sure but I doubt he is WRAS qualified (which I am by the way) so he might not undestand the backflow risks/regulations.

I am fully qualified plumber ,Corgi ,Oftec ETC!! Part "L" "P" and W X Y Z!!

If it is not a permanent supply WTF difference does it make :?:

I would suggest that it is far less likely to cause any problem than topping up a garden pond would!!

When you set up your Power flush equipment what do you use to fill it
A F*****g bucket :?: :?:
There is a far greater risk of contamination from many uses of a hose pipe!!!
Most hose fittings have check valves fitted any way !!
In the unlikely event of a water failure which is when back syphonage occurs the low pressure cut off in the shower would close the solenoid valve and prevent this any way!!
Many W/c cisterns stillhave copper dip tubes !!

Shed head
make sure you fit a double check valve!!
I personally dont give a flying f**k !!!
But some of the forum "experts"might not sleep for a week ;) :LOL: :LOL:

I am fully qualified plumber ,Corgi ,Oftec ETC!! Part "L" "P" and W X Y Z!!

With your original answer one had to wonder, but if that is your opinion, then so be it. Wrong as it is. Lets face things on balance of probabilty - if somone is going to use a hose pipe to feed an electric shower the required backflow measures are not likely to be implemented either - Our venerable OP was more worried about the pressure; backflow never entered his mind.

Perhaps he should ask the sparks if he can run an electric shower off a 25m extension reel ('cos he's not sure if it'll get enough electrickery)... See? It's the way you tell 'em.

Crafty said:
You say you're using a hosepipe to feed the electric shower. I have a better idea. Connect the hosepipe to the electric shower in the house! Or a mixer tap! wash the dogs in the bath! wash them in the shower! Take them to the nearest lake! Wash them with cold water!

CLF - dude they're gun dogs :?: :?: Oh well... I can stand corrected - if not bemused :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Tut tut cant you take a ribbing
Lighten up
Dogs need all dirt out of coat, dryed then groomed. Blades will not cut through dirty coats. Thats why my muts need washed.
See you dont know everything.

RE: HOSEPIPE UP THE A**E. if you think you are big enough then come on, im really surprised at the moderator running a crap forum like this, i feel sorry for anybody coming on here and asking for a bit of basic advice.
Oh, and thanks for justyfying your life to me, I have no interest in it nor do I care what qualifications you have......imagine meeting you guys on the job with your attitude!!!!!!
A PROPER AND POLITE ANSWER AT THE BEGINNING WOULD HAVE BEEN SUFFICIENT REGARDLESS OF WHAT KIND OF DAY YOU HAVE HAD AT "WORK"....
See ya, but wouldn't wouldn't want to be y'all!

Thanks Terrywookfit did not mean to start world war 3

My first question was i thought quite straight forward. BEFORE i go to the trouble & expence of permanently plumbing in shower WOULD THIS be worth tring out first with a hose pipe, which i have anyway running from houes to garage. I asked the plumbers if there would be any loss of pressure, as i did not want to try and damage shower.

Then the all the would be funny men ripped the pi** out of my question.

Signed,
the travelling jessy, with the hosepipe up his arse! oh, and not forgetting my two dirty dogs!

BYE BYE you can keep you fourm for what it is worth.

shedhead said:
Tut tut cant you take a ribbing
Lighten up
Dogs need all dirt out of coat, dryed then groomed. Blades will not cut through dirty coats. Thats why my muts need washed.
See you dont know everything.

RE: HOSEPIPE UP THE A**E. if you think you are big enough then come on, im really surprised at the moderator running a rubbish forum like this, i feel sorry for anybody coming on here and asking for a bit of basic advice.
Oh, and thanks for justyfying your life to me, I have no interest in it nor do I care what qualifications you have......imagine meeting you guys on the job with your attitude!!!!!!
A PROPER AND POLITE ANSWER AT THE BEGINNING WOULD HAVE BEEN SUFFICIENT REGARDLESS OF WHAT KIND OF DAY YOU HAVE HAD AT "WORK"....
See ya, but wouldn't wouldn't want to be y'all!

Thanks Terrywookfit did not mean to start world war 3

My first question was i thought quite straight forward. BEFORE i go to the trouble & expence of permanently plumbing in shower WOULD THIS be worth tring out first with a hose pipe, which i have anyway running from houes to garage. I asked the plumbers if there would be any loss of pressure, as i did not want to try and damage shower.

Then the all the would be funny men ripped the pi** out of my question.

Signed,
the travelling jessy, with the hosepipe up his a**e! oh, and not forgetting my two dirty dogs!

BYE BYE you can keep you fourm for what it is worth.

awwwww...lets all feel for upset little shedhead now shall we... :((((
mate, we have no space on this forum for prats like you, infact once in a while is ok as you did provide us all with a little humour at some point im sure. Take some advice before you run, lighten up, and please please please, don't ever write onto a forum again! This is a very successful forum with several highly skilled and knowledgable individuals, don't be coming on here calling everybody dumb etc, it got you no where as can be seen!!!

hhhmmm .. must be the water where he is... Ask a dumb question and then accuse those who point out its a dumb idea of being dumb?

If someone tries to insinuate that I'm unqualified and illeducated then I feel I am more than entitlesd to point out the error of his ways.

I still think cold water is more than enough to wash a dog... and a little ribbing is fine now and then... Miserable cu...... no, what was it? Muthafu somthing or other? Now that proportionate eh? :confused: :LOL:

I think he should use a Bibcock and run a hot water supply outside, one with a non return valve though, Would save the cost of a spark and an electric shower. :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: regards chrisey

I do think that I need to say sorry for the remarks made about all of your qualifications. I am not in a position to question your experience and your achievements. I was angry that I asked a question, it was always going to be a temp job just to see if this would work. I was unsure that the distance between house and said shower would be a problem. I used the words “dumb & unqualified” both in frustration and anger, at the way you all ridiculed me. Dumb was meant in respect to the way you all treat someone that in your opinion asks a ridiculous question.

1. If I was a paying customer I do not think that you would answer them the same way I got my answer.
2. If you want respect then you do not go about it in the correct way, with your silly schoolboy insults and undertones.
3. Dan you are acting in the same way as the kids you did not want to teach.
4. It was never about trying to do the job on the cheep, I am comfortable enough in that way thank you.
5. I wonder if your answers would be less condescending if I had asked you all face to face the question, where if you thought that being to smart might earn you a smack in the jaw, it’s easy to be smart in the safety of your home in front of your PC.
6. What is the point of running a forum if you are all to smart to give adult and respectful answers in return? Yes you gave me an answer but it was given in the way that I wanted to do job in cheapest way ECT. I could go on for ever so I will say no more.
I will go now and let you all throw all your childish remarks and abusive comments about me, just like the narrow minded people that you have shown users of the forum you are. Say what you like, I will not waste any more time on this, and you will all be rewarded for your comments.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back