United Kingdom
i have a hotpoint wf541 and i have flashing lights
(1) was enhance
(3) rinse hold
(4) mini load

on/off flashes fast

can anyone help me please.

Sponsored Links
F11 error. Check the pump wires then check continuity of the pump. If that's ok pcb shot

ok thanks im a bit thick though could you explain where to find these wires also the filter at the bottom of the washer the white thing how do you pull that out?

Sponsored Links
could you please explain where to find these wires also the filter at the bottom of the washer the white thing how do you pull that out? (sorry im not very good with repairs etc. could do with a man around the house lol) thanks

Under the kickstrip at the front to the right is the pump. Tip the machine back and check the 2 red wires are connected to the rear of the pump.

Under the kickstrip at the front to the right is the pump. Tip the machine back and check the 2 red wires are connected to the rear of the pump.
hi ive unblocked the filter and the red wires are connected so must be the other thing how much are they and where can i get one from x

Emw in Nottingham 45.00 for a recon one

i think it may be the pump because when i got to the pump out functionand press start it makes no noise????

It could be a open circuit pump. But if there is no power to the pump the pcb will be gone. Can you check to see if power is to the pump first. Either a meter or continuity tester

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back