HOTPOINT CTD00 CONDENSOR DRYER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I HAVE A HOTPOINT CTD00 CONDENSOR DRYER THAT SEEMS TO STOP GOING AROUND AFTER 40 -60 MINS,IF I STOP AND OPEN THE DOOR AND WAIT A FEW MINUTES THEN IT STARTS AGAIN OK. DOES IT STOP WORKING IF IT GETS TOO HOT.

Sponsored Links
Capicator gone, costs about a tenner.

HAVE ALREADY TRIED A CAPICATOR BUT STILL SEEMS TO STOP,IS THERE A HEAT SENSOR.THE CLOTHES CAME OUT DRY BUT STOPED WOKING ABOUT 20 MINS LEFT,BUT SOUNDS LIKE A HUMMING NOISE WHEN STOPPED.

When it hums did u try to turn drum by hand to kick start it , wot uf cap did u fit to it

Sponsored Links
Tryed turning by hand but does nothing,try starting again straight away but just buzzes. Capacitor is from my own dryer that is the same as the one im fixing.

Open the door check the pin is attached to the door , then with a small screwdriver push the hole in at 12 0clock position does it start.

But did you try to start it with the door open and poke a screwdriver in the hole at the 12 clock position.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back