Hotpoint Dishwasher Beeping and Lights Flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hoping someone can help
I’ve an integrated dishwasher which has started beeping 3 times then beeps once every 5 seconds and when I open it all the lights are flashing orange.

I can’t find anything about this in the manual, but something not right.
No idea what to do.

It can’t be the cable behind as that’s been fine for the last 5 years as it doesn’t move, it has water supply and will drain, I’ve checked the filter and cleared that out so totally stumped.

Sponsored Links
Thanks I looked everywhere and all I could see was A++9L and then LTB 6M126
Also Type DWLDEA701-B

Hotpoint LTB 6M126

Are these any help?

You could try a post on whitegoods website, some really knowledgeable people on there.

Sponsored Links
Thanks no error codes as there’s no display it’s an integrated one so just beeps and all flashing orange lights

Hoping someone can help
I’ve an integrated dishwasher which has started beeping 3 times then beeps once every 5 seconds and when I open it all the lights are flashing orange.

I can’t find anything about this in the manual, but something not right.
No idea what to do.

It can’t be the cable behind as that’s been fine for the last 5 years as it doesn’t move, it has water supply and will drain, I’ve checked the filter and cleared that out so totally stumped.
Did you ever fix it?? We are experiencing the exact same thing! Would appreciate any advice

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back