Hotpoint Wf541 door lock , wash, rinse lights not coming on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello There,
The washing machine lights that tell you door is locked, prewash, wash, rinse and spin or final spin are not coming on anymore. all that happens when you turn on the washing machine is the other not so relevant buttons all come on
these being the wash enhance, reduce creases, rinse hold and mini load are all coming on and thus the wash is a based on that preset mode which i often have to unclick or tick to have those put on. I have tried continuely pressing the Cancel option and all thats happening is the machine turns off.i do know thaht there has been a leakage when its washing and that is due to the drain pipe being pulled away but dont know if any of this could be contibuting to the current fault. i have a plumber due to fix the leakage but dont know if just need a new machine

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the main pcb has gone, not too difficult to fit as long as you are careful about noting & writing down, which plug goes to which socket. Also they come with a diagnostic procedure on how to set them up once installed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back