Hotpoint WMF760 faulty wash cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have the WMF760 washing machine. On the baby cycle it stops mid way through the cycle with about 1 hr 35 mins left on the timer. i have had the comet engineer out 3 times to fix it and they have changed the control module pcb twice and still nothing. Now comet are saying they will refund me the price but the washing machine is now worth 78 pounds less than i paid so i wont get full price.

does anybody have any wiring diagrams or know what the fault might be as i am not happy to lose money and i want to try fault finding myself.

Sponsored Links
If its under warranty it should be a full refund or replacement machine.

they have offered me a refund but to the value the washer was when i got it, and now its 78 quid more to buy. i asked for a like for like exchange and they say because its more now they cant do it

are you using the reduce creases button on the baby cycle :?:

Sponsored Links
sorted...

i contacted trading standards and they told me what to say. now comet are sending me a new WMF760 TOMORROW!!! with free delivery!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back