HOUSE DEEDS ON A PROPERTY

B

B.O.B DOLE

Is there a way i can find out about another persons house deeds such as land on there back garden? The problem is that at the back of my house there is a block of flats off set but the the person who has bought the ground floor flat has extended is back garden this was done 10 years ago
and now we have another part of a garden which at one time was open
In these block of flats there are bin sheds outside is this called common land.

Sponsored Links
There is an alleyway down the back of our house, right down our street, and several people have extended their garden onto it, as half of the width of it is actually weeds that the council have to trim back every year. They haven't got permission to extend the garden, but nothing has been said or done about it.

Someone came around a year ago with a petition for putting gates at the ends of the alleyway and giving each house one key, but i suspect those that had extended their garden didn't want this, as a survey would be carried out and the issue of their garden extensions would come up. Shame, as all sorts of yobs / chav scum congregate down there, have s*x, do drugs / drink, shout and swear etc.

B.O.B DOLE
ring up your local planning office an ask for a buliding controls officer ask him about a set of plans an voice your concerns he will arrange to meet you an bring plans of the area outlining build lines an palisades..
If they are over that, he will issue a notice to the householder ,an your quite within your rights to move anything back onto the neighbours property (if you trip an hurt your back on these bins ,youre on a winner on the compo hotline ....thats if you fancy a free exotic Holiday on your neighbours land grabbing attitude , remember who put you on this wink wink ,lol ......lol)

Moz said:
B.O.B DOLE
ring up your local planning office an ask for a buliding controls officer ask him about a set of plans an voice your concerns he will arrange to meet you an bring plans of the area outlining build lines an palisades..
If they are over that, he will issue a notice to the householder ,an your quite within your rights to move anything back onto the neighbours property (if you trip an hurt your back on these bins ,youre on a winner on the compo hotline ....thats if you fancy a free exotic Holiday on your neighbours land grabbing attitude , remember who put you on this wink wink ,lol ......lol)

thanks for all your replys these scum bags have stuck up a pigeon cove up at the back of my house and turning it into a beer garden

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE

PLEASE TRUST ME

I have a Unadopted (sp) back road unmade,
a neighbour then took his fence right across the road /alley
got BCO down from the council even he said I should "get caught on his fence"an claim ... as his insurance will pay up ...do it ... :)

I didnt as Im old school where if you trip you dont expext half a million ...

BUT ... A MASSIVE HUGE BUT I renew my home insurance recently never had a claim for over 25 yrs , its sky rocketed DUE to other peoples claims , I joked on the phone maybe its my turn for a claim ,the very offious girl informed me I was being recorded an any fraudlent claim would be prosecuted .. lol
SO SUE AN **** THEM

we pay insurance year in/ out ...
but we get the Spanish Inquistisition (on claims or so Im told the best one is Act Of God ,which they use to stop paying out .lol)

worse one was a prolific local burgar, SEAN HARRIS ,who sued a householder about his fall from an upper widow as the window lock was faulty ,he hurt hios back , but the case was thrown out but all them legal fees were paid by legal aid what a joke

someone should beat the crap outa that sean harris, teach him a lesson. i cant stand people like that. its one thing to burgle, another to sue the person you burgled for personal injury!

user56565
listen my old son ...

justice comes when they dont just name scallies like this but addresses too
lets get Charlie Bronson on their asses ..ITS THE ONLY THING THEY UNDERSTAND
(On every court case I saw people/juries hate scum/chavvy neighbours an WILL NOT FIND ..GUILTY)

except that farmer martin who chased them an killed that kid ..thats wrong , two broken legs an busted wrists ok

most arent on council Estates ,nowadays , I think estates have driven them to Private lodging /landlords who care less but the mortgage paying owners either side are left with scum ...

an you cannot get rid of a arseh*le neighbour until 6months in Private dwellings

Plans are at Land Registry...could be online ?...good luck.

If you enclose a bit of land for long enough without anyone objecting, then its yours to keep.

Damocles said:
If you enclose a bit of land for long enough without anyone objecting, then its yours to keep.
yes but this scum bag has fenced off common land which belongs to the council.

Christ I thought you would have this sorted by now , lol

Ring up your local planning office an ask for a building Controls Officer ask him about a set of plans an voice your concerns he will arrange to meet you an bring plans of the area outlining build lines an palisades..
If they are over that, he will issue a notice to the householder ,an your quite within your rights to move anything back onto the neighbours property

Moz said:
user56565
listen my old son ...

justice comes when they dont just name scallies like this but addresses too
lets get Charlie Bronson on their asses ..ITS THE ONLY THING THEY UNDERSTAND
(On every court case I saw people/juries hate scum/chavvy neighbours an WILL NOT FIND ..GUILTY)

except that farmer martin who chased them an killed that kid ..thats wrong , two broken legs an busted wrists ok

most arent on council Estates ,nowadays , I think estates have driven them to Private lodging /landlords who care less but the mortgage paying owners either side are left with scum ...

an you cannot get rid of a arseh*le neighbour until 6months in Private dwellings

I know this is off subject but a local lad skimmed about 20000 off a local girl, next thing there are about 100 posters up around town with his photo on saying there will be a reward when proof is found of him being crippled or dead!! fair play :LOL:

As Im not that drunk at the mo ..lol

I would always err on the side of the Law ,get the police involved in matters then when nothing is done ,try a civil case when this falls about ,

Try this
get yourself down your local , go in buy a few rounds an then flip from one side of the pub to other ...saloon end an then vaults visa-versa ,
you slip out an into a pals car ,go visit "problem"an then with baseball bat /scarf over face an a blue waterproof paper suit ,get it sorted ,you must break legs/ arms an say ..NOTHING ......

Then out of the hallway/doorway of numpties house down the street an into the motor an back to the pub .....an as you sneak in get semi ****ed an argue with someone at the bar ...your alibi (weatherspoons have cctv on doors so use an old boozer )

last point as the Police use a chem called luminal (sp,it shows up blood splaters/spots even after washing ..)make sure you strip off stained suit an bat an scarf are put in black bin liner (tesco yellow corded ones are thick an dont tear easy )have your mate /bro who ever to go burn these things ,an bury the ashes ,

of course this above is just fantasy but if you do a Charlie Bronson get it right ..

Sponsored Links
Back