house from hell

M

merlin50

Not mine but the one next to me.
The latest victims have just moved in and do I keep quiet or do I warn them knowing they will go off on one.
As with all the last victims its there dream home and they want to spend the rest of there life there.

Sponsored Links
do the problems not show up on the sellers "question sheet" ??

this is cornwall some houses near me built in the last few years do not have planning consent, they start off as a shed that gets bigger and bigger.

this house was built a long time ago out of rubble cow dung clay and straw but there was no head room so it has been dug out and the garden dug away, this is one of the small problems.

Sponsored Links
the mine shaft was capped off by one of the owners but not a proper job, and the wiring that has been replaced a few times still catches on fire

and when one of them replaced the roof timbers he found it hard to get all of them back is as he was replacing them with the slates still in place, so some were left out.

Just send an anonymous letter explaining the faults. Then do this :rolleyes: when they ask if you sent it.

why is it your problem. And why post someone elses problem on a website.

I can only hope that they do not ask you for advice. As you cannot advise

why is it your problem. And why post someone elses problem on a website.

I can only hope that they do not ask you for advice. As you cannot advise

if you have nothing better to say why do you bother to post at all

did the new owners get a survey, something must have shown up. planning permision, mining, etc
people are strange they want it they buy it, bugger the survey. not your problem

mining survey only goes back just over a hundred years the building survey is never worth the paper its written on, it will be all tears when they get a builder in to do a simple job. the bit that worries me is if it catches on fire or falls down. they seem nice people and they have put every thing they have into it.

Sponsored Links
Back