Horrific Accident

J

Johnmelad502

I was driving behind a vehicle when it crashed. There were bodies everywhere, I stopped and tried to save some of them, even giving mouth to mouth to a number the victims.

None survived and the memory of this awful accident will haunt me for the rest of my life.

I took a picture of the carnage and have included it in this post, but I strongly suggest that if you are at all likely to be sickened by a picture of utter carnage then please leave now and do not scroll down...

Are you sure you want to go further?

Sponsored Links
I must go and lie down for a bit.

azcrying.gif

I can see a few walking wounded in that ambulance, I mean crate, near the front!

If I rush over do you think they will still be there and need my attention? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Actually, many years ago I worked as a second driver for a local wholesale brewery. We used to drive 7 1/2 ton flatbacks loaded with crates and kegs and also stiff cardboard boxes with spirits in them.

One Christmas when we were loaded to the gills the bosses sons lorry looked a bit unsecure and he was advised to re-rope it by one of the old hands. Being the bosses son he knew best and just went out on his route. This took him up a steep hill to near the centre of Liverpool, a route which most of us took to get on our way. As we approached the bottom of the hill about 10-15 minutes later it was unusually very busy and VERY slow moving. As we neared the top a bloke came running up to us and told us to go around everyone as one of our drivers had had a bit of an accident on the top bend.

You've guessed it. There was St****s load all over the road/pavement. Luckily for him there were no pedestrians at that time.
But there were PLENTY of willing helpers to help clear up! :LOL:

We started to give him a hand and for every crate we filled and put on his lorry we filled another and put in a helpers car! Needless to say there were some very happy motorists in that traffic jam! :LOL: :LOL:

Poor St***t couldn't understand why his wagon looked so empty! He swore blind that there wasn't THAT MUCH spillage on the road!

For weeks afterwards whenever we set out up that hill drivers would beep us and give us the thumbs up. No doubt hoping for a repeat!

Back