worst accident?

Richardp said:
I had a car accident when I was 18yrs with girlfriend she was driving her morris 1000 down hill stoned and drunk, hit a concrete lamppost which came down and wrote off the car I was knocked out and lost buckets of blood, top of my head was peeled off and I was taken to Addenbrookes hospital in cambridge where I was working as a porter.I had no problems with it until now 32 yrs later I get bad headaches, and have started doing weird things like joining forum internet sites. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
that's terrible mlb, you've had more than you're fair share of bad luck.

on a slightly lighter note . . .
Richardp said:
I had a car accident when I was 18yrs with girlfriend she was driving her morris 1000 down hill stoned and drunk, hit a concrete lamppost which came down and wrote off the car I was knocked out and lost buckets of blood, top of my head was peeled off and I was taken to Addenbrookes hospital in cambridge where I was working as a porter.I had no problems with it until now 32 yrs later I get bad headaches, and have started doing weird things like joining forum internet sites. :LOL:
did you dump said girlfriend? :eek:

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
on a slightly lighter note . . .
Richardp said:
did you dump said girlfriend? :eek:

:LOL: well as I said, that was 32yrs ago and we are still good friends.

Back