mobile speed camera

How awful for you to have to tolerate such a hideous country, yet for such a noble cause as keeping the family together.

You deserve a medal for living in a country as bad as the U.K.

Good on yer!

I bet the people of impoverished, war torn countries salute you in your bravery.

I agree with alot this bloke says but found myself reading on in disbelief on his comments in this thread...

I then thought that a man with as much "wiseness" as him must have gone somewhere wrong down the line or maybe he just woke up one day and realised there was no mountain to greet him anymore ;)

To the OP. can't really think of much to say but you have learned and hopefully will not make the same mistake twice, oh and yes the police are total *****

Sponsored Links
A dual carriageway turns left, but the van blocks the highway, but many people park there anyway? The van parked there forced you to leave your lane?

Is this a sniper post? Lead someone into a trap, then bam! Because a lot of it is nonsense, and spam, and hate police, always a good thread topic.

Then the other post picked up by Crank, I think? About Police not blocking the highway, as to do so would be illegal, ie close to a junction, obstructing vision, or at a bus stance, but no mention in the quote, that parking 'fully', on the pavement, or even partially, is equally illegal. So the police found it 'OK', not to cause an obstruction to traffic, but found it 'OK' to be an obstruction to pedestrians, and damage pavement, and possibly utilities buried underneath the pavement, not designed for vehicles to be parked on.

For many years, there was a smell of gas outside my house, and then I started getting silly gas bills, for like 10p a quarter. I complained both about the smell, and the bills, nothing was done. A few years back I was hit for a gas bill of £3000 a quarter. I questioned this, no answers, wrong type of meter fitted.

Then the paving flags were dug up, because they were cracked, due to vehicles parking on them, and the engineers found a massive gas build up, due to a cracked main, and concrete/tarmac relaid, that's even more flexible than flagstones, I care for people that are in wheelchairs, if you park on the pavement, endanger my life, and prevent my access, then I WILL scratch your car, and pull the wingmirror off, to have access to the pedestrian route. Cars are for roads, not pavements.

A dual carriageway turns left, but the van blocks the highway, but many people park there anyway? The van parked there forced you to leave your lane?

Is this a sniper post? Lead someone into a trap, then bam! Because a lot of it is nonsense, and spam, and hate police, always a good thread topic.

Look at the jib I got for saying UK is the dogs breath

Its like people purposely flame for recreation so so sad its unreal

It's called gyp, and don't do it. If you are willing to slag off your country, and mans best friend, then expect 'jib', or gyp. If you don't like your country, then don't slag it off, other's in other countries have said the same, and paid the ultimate price.

Sponsored Links
Cars are for roads, not pavements.
Quite so.

It amazes me just how many people are unaware that when a car travels over a footpath, i.e. when leaving a driveway, garage forecourt etc, that they do not have the right of way over a pedestrian.

If pedestrians wish to pass then the driver must, if able to, back up and let them past.

As you say Micky, there is no precedent where a vehicle is allowed to park on the footpath. My mothers road is very narrow and there is a constant battle between the problems associated with parking on the footpath and not enough room for vehicles to pass on them on the road.
Even emergency vehicles.

It's called gyp, and don't do it. If you are willing to slag off your country, and mans best friend, then expect 'jib', or gyp. If you don't like your country, then don't slag it off, other's in other countries have said the same, and paid the ultimate price.

No idea what GYP is never heard of it, I doubt there will be any retribution from posting my opinion on here about UK and like many many others on here who don't like my opinion they have to then go and be insulting

Kids eh

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back