Speed and camera detectors

M

malcolmX

Does anyone have a speed and traffic camera detector in their car, if yes what do you think of them?
I have one in my work van and one in my motorhome and wouldn't be without them, I am not a fast driver and the vehicles that I have dont lend themselves to speeding.

Sponsored Links
My dad has a "SpeedAngel device in his car ( or something that sounds like that). Within about 3 months of buying it, he unplugged it and doesn't use it at all.
I have a sat nav with all of the speed cameras etc Biggest problem being I now don't have a car to put it in. :cry: :cry:

Must admit it was a godsend when travelling to places I'd not been before. Not only did it give great directions , but it warned about speed cameras etc.

My dad has a "SpeedAngel device in his car ( or something that sounds like that). Within about 3 months of buying it, he unplugged it and doesn't use it at all.
I have a sat nav with all of the speed cameras etc Biggest problem being I now don't have a car to put it in. :cry: :cry:

Must admit it was a godsend when travelling to places I'd not been before. Not only did it give great directions , but it warned about speed cameras etc.
The one you mean is a road angel, I find them a boon when faced with camera's put in sneaky places designed purely to generate income.

Sponsored Links
Back