Housing benefit scrapped for under 25's

Chav parents breeding chav children who breed chav children too thick to be employed. A scumbag underclass that's useless to society.
So how do you sort that one then Aaron? They are thick and useless.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I don't employ EEs.

When I employ people they are Brits - and only Brits.

Who do you employ?

They don't, they rely on their family, or friends, like generations of people before them.

Families / friends are often no longer nuclear. So not an option for many like in days of yore.

Yea......

That's kind of the point, why do you think they are no longer proper families?

Could it be that years and years of a welfare state has destroyed the family unit, just like a number of "evil right wing nuts" said it would.

Damn those evil right wing nuts, clearly the solution is more benevolent lefty state.

They don't, they rely on their family, or friends, like generations of people before them.

Families / friends are often no longer nuclear. So not an option for many like in days of yore.

Yea......

That's kind of the point, why do you think they are no longer proper families?

Could it be that years and years of a welfare state has destroyed the family unit, just like a number of "evil right wing nuts" said it would.

Damn those evil right wing nuts, clearly the solution is more benevolent lefty state.

No people move around more now.

No people move around more now.

And when these under 25's lose their jobs instead of going back home, or staying with friends, they go no the dole, they take HB, and it's all "their right to do so".

I am all for a welfare safety net, but not one that destroys family and social ties and working values.

Joe.
4 out of 5 new jobs go to migrants, older people are working longer as their pensions have gone way down. There are no jobs for the kids.

Perhaps the migrant do get off their backside and go get a job. I know families who will NEVER work even if the job came to THEM. Perhaps you should go and talk to employers and get their side of the story about who to employ.

Joe.
4 out of 5 new jobs go to migrants, older people are working longer as their pensions have gone way down. There are no jobs for the kids.

Perhaps the migrant do get off their backside and go get a job. I know families who will NEVER work even if the job came to THEM. Perhaps you should go and talk to employers and get their side of the story about who to employ.

The chav kids are as thick as their dole scrounging parents - they can't work - they are too fookin stupid - so what are you going to do with them? Well?

Sponsored Links
Back