Housing benefit scrapped for under 25's

No thanks mate - I support British people. You are a sick dude.

Sponsored Links
Maybe the answer is to bring back a more humane system of workhouse's for those who couldn't pass an interview and keep it for a couple of generations then it may re-install l a work ethic amongst the feral familes.

You've got to stop them breeding - nothing else will work. Pigs breed pigs.

Sponsored Links
Face it mate - you are scum and proud of it.

Not an insult - you are an insult to British workers, and there is no argument - you are scum.

You have the hallmark of a true racist - you aren't even aware that you are a racist. You believe that you aren't one - but you clearly are.

You believe that British people are racially inferior to Lithuanians - ergo - you are a racist. Geddit yet Dumbo?

You have the hallmark of a true racist - you aren't even aware that you are a racist. You believe that you aren't one - but you clearly are.

You believe that British people are racially inferior to Lithuanians - ergo - you are a racist. Geddit yet Dumbo?

Mumbles the self confessed diynot troll and racist. :rolleyes:
You seem to be getting desperate now. :mrgreen:

Yes. Arguing with an idiot is desperate stuff. I'll stop now. :mrgreen:

I'm stopping now too. I never kick a man when he's down. :LOL:

What racists fail to see is that there is only one race, the human race. We are all descednded from the plains of Africa. Any nationality will have its share of workers and slackers. Immigration is a good sign, if people are coming to this country for work then there must be work here. If it weren't for immigrant workforces travelling en masse in previous decades, the asians, the afro caribbeans, to do the work that we the "native" population considered beneath us then this country would be in a much sorrier state of affairs. Ask a "native" English man today what values we embody, compare them to what an Englishman would state 50 years ago, 100 years ago, 150 years ago, you will see that societies and nations change. To say society was better 50 years ago is rather a rose tinted view on the world.

Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by heritable phenotypic characteristics, geographic ancestry, physical appearance, ethnicity, and social status. In the early twentieth century the term was often used, in a taxonomic sense, to denote genetically differentiated human populations defined by phenotype.[1] This sense of "race" is still sometimes used within forensic anthropology (when analyzing skeletal remains), biomedical research, and race-based medicine.[2] In addition, law enforcement utilizes race in profiling suspects in some countries. These uses of racial categories are frequently criticized for perpetuating an outmoded understanding of human biological variation, and promoting stereotypes. Because in many societies racial groupings correspond closely with patterns of social stratification, for social scientists studying social inequality, race can be a significant variable. As sociological factors, racial categories may in part reflect subjective attributions, self-identities, and social institutions.[3][4] Accordingly, the racial paradigms employed in different disciplines vary in their emphasis on biological reduction as contrasted with societal construction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_classification)

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the scientific definition of race, I was trying to be more global, more encompassing of us all, to point out that we are all one family. That racism is really a ridiculous concept when we share the same genetic heritage.

Sponsored Links
Back