How about a face and a name to your user name?

I said you were complaining, not what about.

Im not sure who this 'fab four is, but perhaps you can point out where any of those have been complaining about civil liberties.
I haven’t said anyone is complaining about civil liberties. Again, why do you keep saying I have?

Sponsored Links
Notch and JohnD, I wont say which is which out of respect for their privacy.

laurel-and-hardy.jpg

I thought they were these two.
F50F2A7C-19B4-4909-BC8A-D2571BF9C6A0.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Never cared for that word.Always told by my english teacher to use an alternative word,the same for got.

Your English teacher doesn't sound very nice, sounds like a 60s radical, only likes to use words ironically. An anarcho-syndicalist anti-English pinko I'd wager..

It's nice to be nice.

Your English teacher doesn't sound very nice, sounds like a 60s radical, only likes to use words ironically. An anarcho-syndicalist anti-English pinko I'd wager..

It's nice to be nice.
Nice is a fannified word

Nice is a fannified word

I once had a manager who, whenever I wrote the word "need" would ask me to change it to "require". I didn't see the point, and it made me use "need" all the more.

Going forwards.

I once had a manager who, whenever I wrote the word "need" would ask me to change it to "require". I didn't see the point, and it made me use "need" all the more.

Going forwards.

Why did you need to do that.

When a customer says to me "oh you have a big bench saw, makes your job easy", I always retort with 'it makes the job less difficult".(y)

Sponsored Links
Back